Flexibility | Adaptability | Growth
- Workplace mental ill-health costs employers around £26 billion per year.
- In 2015, 18 million days were lost to sickness absence caused by mental health conditions.
- One in six workers suffer from anxiety, depression and unmanageable stress each year.
The Resilience Results Programme Provides A Solution
There is increasing pressure on employers from the UK government to be more responsible and proactive in terms of addressing mental health in the workplace.
In 2017 the Prime Minister, Teresa May, commissioned a review to evaluate the type of support available to employees, and to extend protection from discrimination to those with intermittent mental health problems.
It was acknowledged that not enough support is currently available.
The Resilience Results Programme Helps Organisations
Actively Address This Challenge
Why Us? The benefits of working with Resilience Results:
- A Collaborative Partnership: We work with you to understand your business and together we deliver a bespoke resilience programme.
- An End-to-End Resilience Solution: We offer a one stop solution for all of your resilience needs using a variety of tools including training, coaching and psychotherapy.
- The Resilience Gap: We empirically identify the resilience development areas of your business through analysis at an individual, group or organisational level.
- Tailored Programme: Our Resilience Results toolkit offers a pick and mix approach which delivers a bespoke programme, designed with your specific needs in mind.
- Measurable Results: The ability to scientifically measure resilience and it’s growth across time.
- Cost Effective: The ability to target your training budget accurately at the areas that need development.
- Current Training Techniques: Multi-media training designed to engage, excite and inform users.
- Return on Investment: Resilient people are happier, more engaged and therefore more productive.
Resilient People, Resilient Leadership, Resilient Organisation.